Thought Leadership Best Practices SAP Partner Sales & Marketing Excellence Workshop
Availability: EMEA & MEE
Click here for package summary
WHAT IS IT?
100% MDF refundable
Why should you attend?
Over the last few years, thought leadership sales and marketing has grown exponentially to help growing companies achieve greater market share and overtake their competitors – often without the competition’s knowledge! So why not join the club?
Delivered by subject matter experts, find out how to position your company’s brand and personnel as a thought leader for your target markets in a high impact 1-day face-to-face workshop.
Spaces are limited, book now
Language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, GermanFor further information, please click here
What does this course include?
- Initial consultation with MSB CC
- Face-to-face 1-day intensive course in a small group of 10–15 participants
- Coaching and training by highly skilled professional trainers who have trained C-level executives how to accelerate their business and win the race to digital transformation. All trainers have spent many years in the IT industry in roles such as sales, business development, marketing, and teaching and educating.
- Course content :
- Thought Leadership and the Importance of Time
- Find and Creating Thought Leadership Content
- Leveraging Your Thought Leadership Content
- Promote Thought Leadership Content
* You will be in a small group of 8-15 persons per course. This course is available in Europe, Middle East and Africa only.
Over 1100 of SAP’s Partners around the world have experienced this 1-day face-to-face workshop. Part of an SAP Global Indirect Channel (GIC) Partner Marketing Enablement Program, this SAP Partner Sales & Marketing Excellence package will help you learn how to:
- Understand why thought leadership is mission critical in today’s digital and highly social on-line world
- Build and position your company brand as a thought leader to buyers and influencers
- Build and position partner personnel as thought leaders to your prospects and customers
- Build trust from buyers even though you may never have actually met them
- Apply thought leadership to shape and influence the customer’s buyers journey, by role, and by industry
What do I need to do?
We require a briefing call with you to discuss your requirements, aims, and objectives.
How do I get it?
Training workshops are one day face-to-face sessions that can either be held for your company team at a location specified by you, or a local SAP office. To find out more, please complete the enquiry form and you will be contacted by your MSB advisor to discuss your requirements, costs, timeline, and any further detail. Alternatively, please send an e-mail directly to email@example.com.
1 full day session.
Please take a few minutes to look at our other Marketing Excellence courses dedicated to SAP partners.
Qualifies for MDF Refund?
1 full day
*Price does not include delivery
“After applying the learnings and best practices from the Sydney & Melbourne SAP Digital Lead Generation & Funnel Mastery Workshops, we have enjoyed significant growth” – Ian Hill, Marketing & Sales Director, Citysoft Consulting
“The SAP Partner Marketing Excellence Workshops are a key contributor to the Channel revenue goals in our 2018 GB Strategic Plan” - Ivan Londono – Head of SME & Partner Marketing APJ
Please register and make payment no later than 14 days before the scheduled workshop date. In the event of a cancellation, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org 10 working days prior to the session for a full refund. Payment will not be refunded if cancelled sooner than 10 working days before the session. Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you are responsible for the loss of payment.