Social Apprentice Course
WBS Code: CRM-XE17-GIC-MSB_Act17
Availability: EMEA & MEE
Click here for package summary
WHAT IS IT?
Primarily focused around LinkedIn, the Social Apprentice Course is designed for partners who want to encourage employees (particularly sales) to build a professional brand online. The 90-minute course takes the learner through the key foundational steps, ideal for those employees that want to advance into social selling and/or blogging.
Language: English ONLYFor further information, please click here
What does this package include?
- Three months’ online access to a 90-minute e-learning course about social media awareness
- Clarity about why and how to use LinkedIn as a professional, and the business you work for
- Practice guidance and some step-by-step tutorials on how to optimize LinkedIn
- The ability to be able to use networking strategy to suit the individual’s role and objectives
- Guidance on how to stay up-to-date with news and articles related to the individual’s profession
What do I need to do?
You will be required to take a test at the end of the course in order to receive a certificate. This will be sent via e-mail in the file format you require.
How do I get it?
Once ordered, you will be invited to register onto the dedicated MSBCC Social Impact Portal where you will be able to access the 2.5 hour e-learning course. The course is interactive, self-paced and made up of bite-sized lessons so content can be consumed over time. The format is flexible, scenario based, and includes resources such as demo videos, checklists, templates, and guides.
How long will it take?
Once purchased, you will have instant access to the MSBCC Social Impact Portal.
Like the idea of this package?
Please complete the enquiry form and you will be contacted to discuss your requirements, costs, timeline, and any further detail.
|Product Code||Delivery Duration||Qualifies for MDF Refund?||Quantity||Package Cost|
|00023||3 months access to the 90 minute eLearning course||Yes||1||€86.00|