How to Build a Powerful Value Proposition SAP Partner Sales & Marketing Excellence Workshop
Availability: EMEA & MEE
Click here for package summary
WHAT IS IT?
100% MDF refundable
Why you should attend?
Today’s digital technology consumers give just 2-4 seconds of their time to understand your unique value proposition. It’s called four seconds to relevance, and critical if you’re going to secure interest from your target buyers. Find out how to ‘unpack’, re-pack and promote a new value proposition in a high impact 1-day face-to-face workshop.
Subject matter experts will equip your marketing and sales teams with essential knowledge to increase buyer engagement and drive digital innovation across your enterprise.
Spaces are limited, book now
Language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, GermanFor further information, please click here
What does this course include?
- Initial consultation with MSB CC
- Face-to-face 1-day intensive course in a small group of 10–15 participants
- Coaching and training by highly skilled professional trainers who have trained C-level executives how to accelerate their business and win the race to digital transformation. All trainers have spent many years in the IT industry in roles such as sales, business development, marketing, and teaching and educating.
- Course content:
- Developing a compelling value proposition
- Value proposition and the customers
- Why is a killer value proposition mission critical in today’s B2B technology markets?
- What the key business drivers and market drivers are today
- What are the best communication vehicles, tools and platforms to ensure your value proposition(s) is/are highly visible to your target customer/markets?
- Lite Process to construct your new value proposition
*You will be in a small group of 8–15 attendees persons per course. This course is available in Europe, Middle East and Africa only.
Over 600 of SAP’s Partners around the world have experienced this 1-day face-to-face workshop. Part of an SAP Global Indirect Channel (GIC) Partner Marketing Enablement Program, this SAP Partner Sales & Marketing Excellence package will help you learn how to:
- Hook buyers into a compelling value proposition
- Reconstruct your value proposition by using design thinking principles to significantly increase buyer interest and engagement
- Ensure your value proposition is visible to your buyers during the digital customer journey
- How to continuously improve your value proposition using simple but effective test and improve methods
What do I need to do?
We require a briefing call with you to discuss your requirements, aims, and objectives.
How do I get it?
Training workshops are one day face-to-face sessions that can either be held for your company team at a location specified by you, or a local SAP office. To find out more, please complete the enquiry form and you will be contacted by your MSB advisor to discuss your requirements, costs, timeline, and any further detail. Alternatively, please send an e-mail directly to email@example.com.
1 full day session.
Please take a few minutes to look at our other Marketing Excellence courses dedicated to SAP partners.
Qualifies for MDF Refund?
1 full day
*Price does not include delivery
“After applying the learnings and best practices from the Sydney & Melbourne SAP Digital Lead Generation & Funnel Mastery Workshops, we have enjoyed significant growth” – Ian Hill, Marketing & Sales Director, Citysoft Consulting
“Working closely with the SAP Global Indirect Channel Marketing Team, we have been delivering the SAP Partner Marketing Excellence Workshops to our Partners for several years.
The Workshops are a critical element of our Partner Enablement Programs and we see significant uplift in Partner generated pipeline from Partners that attend them” - João Branquinho, VP Latin America, Partner & SME Marketing, Digital Marketing at SAP
Please register and make payment no later than 14 days before the scheduled workshop date. In the event of a cancellation, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org 10 working days prior to the session for a full refund. Payment will not be refunded if cancelled sooner than 10 working days before the session. Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you are responsible for the loss of payment.