How to Succeed in the Cloud SAP Partner Sales & Marketing Excellence Workshop
Availability: EMEA & MEE
Click here for package summary
WHAT IS IT?
100% MDF refundable
Why should you attend?
Partners that want to build, grow and sustain their cloud business need to modify their Go to Market strategies. Why? Because cloud buyers research and buy cloud solutions differently to on-premise buyers.
In this high impact 1-day face-to-face workshop, subject matter experts will provide easy to understand guidance on how you can grow your cloud subscription revenues and remain profitable.
Language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, GermanFor further information, please click here
What does this course include?
- Initial consultation with MSB CC
- Face-to-face 1-day intensive course in a small group of 10–15 participants
- Coaching and training by highly skilled professional trainers who have trained C-level executives how to accelerate their business and win the race to digital transformation. All trainers have spent many years in the IT industry in roles such as sales, business development, marketing, and teaching and educating.
- Course content:
- Cloud Buying Has Changed
- Cloud Churn and Retention
- The SAP Cloud Lifecycle
- Your Cloud Tactics
*You will be in a small group of 8-15 persons per course. This course is available in Europe, Middle East and Africa only
Part of an SAP Global Indirect Channel (GIC) Partner Marketing Enablement Program, this SAP Partner Sales & Marketing Excellence workshop will help you learn how to:
- Generate >10x pipeline coverage than minimally required to sustain a profitable cloud practice
- Build a high volume, always-on 24x7 inbound and outbound net new name lead generation engine
- Significantly reduce the cost of new customer acquisition (CAC)
- Maximize lifetime customer value (LCV)
- Eliminate Churn. Churn kills cloud businesses
What do I need to do?
We require a briefing call with you to discuss your requirements, aims, and objectives.
How do I get it?
Training workshops are one day face-to-face sessions that can either be held for your company team at a location specified by you, or a local SAP office. To find out more, please complete the enquiry form and you will be contacted by your MSB advisor to discuss your requirements, costs, timeline, and any further detail. Alternatively, please send an e-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 full day session.
Please take a few minutes to look at our other Marketing Excellence courses dedicated to SAP partners.
Qualifies for MDF Refund?
1 full day
*Price does not include delivery
“The SAP Partner Marketing Excellence Workshops are a key contributor to the Channel revenue goals in our 2018 GB Strategic Plan” - Ivan Londono – Head of SME & Partner Marketing APJ
“After applying the learnings and best practices from the Sydney & Melbourne SAP Lead Generation & Funnel Mastery Workshops, we have enjoyed significant growth” – Ian Hill, Marketing & Sales Director, Citysoft Consulting
Please register and make payment no later than 14 days before the scheduled workshop date. In the event of a cancellation, please send an e-mail to email@example.com 10 working days prior to the session for a full refund. Payment will not be refunded if cancellation is sooner than 10 working days before the session. Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you are responsible for the loss of payment.