Business Innovation Event: Spice it Up - Cooking for Success
WBS Code: CRM-XE17-GIC-MSB_Act33
Availability: EMEA & MEE
Click here for package summary
WHAT IS IT?
A famous chef demonstrates how innovation can be achieved only when the right ingredients and processes are combined. This is similar to what organizations are trying to do with innovations such as Virtual Reality, IoT, M2M, digital boardroom, SAP Cloud for Analytics, and SAP Cloud Platform in order to stay competitive.
Language: English (translation available)For further information, please click here
Targeted at specific markets and/or audiences, this event includes thought leadership discussions and presentations - as well as the cooking experiences.
What does this package include?
- A creative concept event outlining recommended event themes and formats, based on your requirements
- The agenda and content made up of the agenda framework options, presentations, showcases, and case studies
- Speakers with the perfect fit for your event
- Branding and communication delivering marcom assets including save the date, invitations, reminders etc. We will work with your brand guidelines in mind
- Networking and entertainment which will help to generate the right entertainment ideas for your event, we can also propose appropriate giveaways
- We will be able to produce each event in a local language if necessary. Events are most often run in English, but depending on your audience, the event can be run in local language or half English-half local. If required, a translator can be sourced for your event
Event production costs such as booking the space at the event venue, AV, signage, audience acquisitions etc. are not included in the price of this event content package. Please contact your MSB advisor for production cost details.
If you would like us to produce and organize your own bespoke event, please contact us with your event details and requirements.
What do I need to do?
We recommend that your target audience are decision makers and senior managers. We would also suggest your target market is cross-industry or industry specific to your line of business.
How do I get it?
You will first be sent an e-mail invitation with a registration link for this event. When you register, you will receive an attendance confirmation e-mail, which will serve as your ticket - or proof of registration.
Half a day.
Like the idea of this package?
Please complete the enquiry form and you will be contacted to discuss your requirements, costs, timeline, and any further detail.
|Product Code||Delivery Duration||Qualifies for MDF Refund?||Quantity||Package Cost|